Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thang 14

OK, so I checked out Technorati a little more and it's pretty cool, I guess. Honestly, I find it much more fun to do a blog than to read them, for the most part, but Technorati definitely has it's uses, what with the 84 kajillion blogs out there.

Anyway, did the search thing for "library 2.0" and got different results for each search, which stands to reason, although there was some overlap between the Posts search and the Tags search. Viewing the favorites was interesting- I'll admit I figured stupid entertainment crap would dominate, but many of the favorites were tech oriented (boingboing being no. 1, of course), with a dash of politics. But the nod to good ol' predictable humanity was epitomized in "popular searches", where the "secret" sex film of a South American model was of great interest...

I also done claimed mah blog, and I have the widget on the right to prove it. So there.

No comments: